CInSt opened new positions for international postdocs
Call for open postdoctoral positions at the Center for Institutional Studies for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Apply until February, 14!
Center for Institutional Studies in Moscow, Russia, invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the following research fields:
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Educational Studies
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Labour Economics and Economics of Education
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Banking and Household Finance
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Economic History
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Applied Economics
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Scientometrics
The general requirements for the postdoctoral fellowship positions are the following:
- Candidates must hold a recent PhD in the related areas which was awarded over the last 5 years or received before starting work at HSE in a relevant field by an internationally recognized university;
- Candidates should have a strong background in the corresponding fields, interest in applied empirical research in the mentioned fields accompanied by (a) clear research project proposal(s), as well as the ability to work in a team and on his/her own research projects;
- Fluent English is an obligatory condition as research and other activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of Russian is not required;
- Relevant experience will be an asset although not required.
International Faculty Recruitment Office (email@example.com)
Denis Ananin, Center for Institutional studies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to your applications!