Why do you need to get PhD in Education
Darkhan Bilyalov made a workshop "PhD in Education: Application, Patterns of Studies, and Further Career Trajectories" for early-career researchers on 10th December.
Darkhan discussed the process of applying to PhD in Education, the characteristics of education studies and the further career pathways with PhD.
Here is the list of a few reasons to get PhD in Education:
- Plenty of research work in developing countries
- Context-specific (unlike most sciences)
- Make you more competitive on your local market
- Variety of methods (qualitative, quantitative, mixed)
- Prospects of working elsewhere in academia (both research and administrative positions)
- Campus life (working with motivated students).
We invite everyone to join our further workshops for early-career researchers and all interested at Center for Institutional Studies. Please follow our FB page to get notifications.