The Center for Institutional Studies
The Center for Institutional Studies (CInSt) was established in 2010 with goals of:
- creating a scientific centre in the field of economics and sociology of education as a part of an international cooperation network, and promoting international standards of research;
- providing expertise and analysis in the field of educational policy based on international academic standards;
- creating fruitful conditions and incentives to encourage young and talented university graduates to participate in both scientific and teaching activities at the HSE.
- Laboratory for Applied Analysis of Institutions and Social Capital (LAAISC)
- Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms (LIA)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!