CInSt Banking Workshop
6th Annual CInSt Banking Workshop
“Banking in Emerging Markets: Challenges and Opportunities”
October, 7th, 2016
room 421, 9-11 Myasnitskaya str.
National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
The Center for Institutional Studies, National Research University Higher School of Economics (CInSt HSE), with the support of the Bank of Finland Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT) organizes the 6th Annual CInSt Banking workshop "Banking in Emerging Markets: Challenges and Opportunities". The workshop will be held on October 7th, 2016, in HSE, Moscow. It is aimed at bringing together scholars involved with various aspects of banking in emerging markets, including but not limited to those of Central and Eastern Europe, CIS countries, Latin America and China. The organizing committee welcomes submissions of both empirical and theoretical research papers on the current issues concerning banking in these markets.
Workshop's language is English.
Steven Ongena (University of Zurich)
Submission deadline is June 1st, 2016. Authors will be notified about the selection process results by late June, 2016.
There is no participation fee, however, the participants are expected to cover their travel, visa and accommodation costs.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact Maria Semenova (email@example.com).
- Fifth CInSt Banking Workshop, October, 2nd, 2015: Program, Keynote speech by John Bonin (Wesleyan University), Video
- Forth CInSt Banking Workshop, October, 3, 2014: Program, Video
- Third CInSt Banking Workshop, November, 15, 2013: Program, Video
- Second CInSt Banking Workshop, November, 16, 2012: Program, Video
- First CInSt Banking workshop, November 25, 2011: Program, Video