The Center for Institutional Studies (CInSt) was established in 2010 with the goal of creation of a scientific center in the field of institutional economics as a part of an international cooperation network, and promoting international standards of research. We provide conditions and incentives for young and talented university graduates to participate in both scientific and teaching activities at the HSE. Our professional interests are focused on institutional analysis of different markets and sectors of the economy, among them are education, procurement, banking, non-profit organizations (for details go to the Projects page).
CInSt has in its structure 4 laboratories and 1 department:
- Laboratory for Analysis and Modeling of Institutional Dynamics (LAMID)
- Laboratory for Applied Analysis of Institutions and Social Capital (LAAISC)
- Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms (LIA)
- Laboratoty for Strategic Behaviour and Institutional design (LID)
- Department of Institutional Economics